I am already starting my holiday wish list this year and with all the tons of fall/winter goodies popping up in stores now with mind-blowing deals, I couldn’t help curate a list of some of the things I am dying to get. Here are a few of my must-haves for this year holiday list!
- I just realize that I already have a cape like garment but it is more like a vest than a coat. It would be a great addition to the closet to get a black cape. A fresh and mod transitional staple perfect for any day to-night look.
- I am Michael Kors fan when it comes to his bags. Always classy, sophisticated and fresh. It makes a great update to a look that is more on the bland side.
- I always wanted a cape coat. It’s a huge statement piece standalone and as you can see, it speaks for itself.
- Midi rings are one of my favorite accessories and I can’t get enough of them. They are here to stay and you can’t never have too many midi rings. They are too versatile and it’s serves a good way to be creative with your own jewelry.
- I love watches and I actually have a watch collection that it is still growing. Watches are a perfect accessory that always add a sophisticated and assertive touch to an outfit.
- Arrow and leaf bangles have been a big trend for the past couple of months and I am dying to get my hands on a pair. I am more of statement piece type of gal but I don’t mind the delicate and dainty jewelry that serves a classy look from time to time.
- Another trend that has been floating around; chunky heel booties. I love buckles on booties for the aesthetics. It adds dimension and an edgy to a shoe that will most likely look too ordinary and boring for my taste.
- Finally, the leather overalls, the utmost fresh and re-defined look to the good ol’ transitional denim overalls. I don’t think I have ever spotted these in any stores I have shopped in. It might be a hard find but I am determined to get myself a pair.
There you have it! My holiday wish list. What are some of the things that you are getting on your wish list this year? Thank you for reading and happy styling!
- Cape coat / $40 WINDSORSTORE.COM
- Michael Kors satchel bag / $298 MACY’S.COM
- Avon cape coat / $70 AVON.COM
- Rings / $12 KOHLS.COM
- Michele red wrist watch / $395 BLOOMINGDALES.COM
- Tai jewelry / $35 LASTCALL.COM
- Black cut out ankle booties / $47 NEWLOOK.COM
- Beckley by Melissa jump suit / $1,320 FARFETCH.COM