Here is a list of my favorite picks for this holiday.
1. Chanel Feather Light Highlighting Powder Compact. While I am not the one for makeup in general unless it’s eyeshadow or lip gloss, I was mesmerized by the compact’s reflective mesh of silver and gold shimmer, it’s cool champagne hue and decorated with an intricate and artistic feather motif.
2. Loreal Mythic Oil Seve Protectrice. A styling cream infused with cumin oil to help protect your hair against heat damage. It adds shine and has a sweet Jasmine aroma. This is perfect for those of you who use a lot of heat in your daily hair regime.
Chloe Eau de Parfum. This is one of my favorite perfumes and yet, I am more of a body mist kind of gal. Not only does it emits a captivating smell, the bottle itself denotes a silhouette of effortless sophistication and sheer delicacy. A fragrance that is only timeless.
3. EOS Lip Balm. A spa for your lips, enriched with natural conditioning shea butter oil, antioxidants and vitamin C and E. These are the two newest lip balms in the EOS line. They come in two new flavors, coconut Milk and Vanilla Mint.
4. Ralph Lauren Veronica Tiered Shearling Fur Coat. Definitely a fall/winter staple, shearling coats were traditionally outerwear of people who own horses or live in Connecticut but it has made its mark as huge fashion statement. There is no excuse for compromising warmth looking ridiculous in cold. You can stay warm and fuzzy and still look fabulous.
5. Edie Parker Flavia Nice Glittered Acrylic Box Clutch. One trend that is very much in style are acrylic clutches and because they make such a statement due to it’s sometimes over decorative aesthetics, you can pair this bad boy with a simple outfit for a complete look. A stylish accessory that will definitely turn heads.
6. OPI Nail Lacquer Gwen Edition. Gwen Stefani teamed up with O.P.I to create a holiday collection of 12 different beautiful shades of nail lacquer. Fashion A Bow is a rich and bright reddish-orange hue, a perfect accessory for your nails for this holiday season.
7. White House Black Market Icicle Crystal Statement Necklace. When you are looking for an accessory to complete your festive look for the holidays, you can’t go wrong with statement necklaces. They instantly update any look for any occasion which is why I am a fanatic for such facets.
8. Steve Madden “Atlantyc” Glitter Pump. While I am still considering a pair of these pumps, they are perfect for a festive appeal, giving a glittery finish to your holiday look.
9. Charming Charlie Brilliant Poinsettia Studs. I think any sort of studs elevates a look instantly, whether it’s a cocktail dress or simple pairing of t-shirt and jeans. These earrings will certainly add a “pop of sparkle”.
10. Public Desire Myah Honey Beige Ankle Boots. I am dying to buy a pair of chunky booties. They provide a lot of height, stability and comfortability, which many of us wish heels in general were like that. These shoes make a “high” statement and pretty hard to miss. This is a must-have fashion staple to add to your wardrobe.
What are some of your favorite picks? Thank you for reading and happy holidays!