For this chilly season, what do we wear so we don’t overdress/underdress for the fall weather? It can be a startling challenge when it comes to dressing fashionable in between the hot and cold weather. But remember, taking advantage of transitional pieces makes a big difference on styling a new look and not having to compromise warmth for that matter. As I like to share some ideas with you, here are my top ten stylish fall picks of the season.
- Tailored Blazer – Suit up your upper bodies in a tailored and structured blazer. It’s a great transition for day to-night with either pants or a dress.
- Printed scarves – Let’s wrap up in an accessory that will make your neck pop and kept warm. Scarves such as these make a great update to a look that may need a little help.
- Textured Knits – Warm, fuzzy…itchy (well watch out for that part!) We can all enjoy a little texture in our lives. Knits that create dimension in your look for an effortless statement.
- Moto Jacket – Bad to the bone, moto jackets always give a cool look, no matter what you wear with it. It’s a statement piece in a category all of its own.
- Jogger Pants – Who doesn’t love a pair jogger pants? Such a playful piece, you can opt for a curated sleek and luxe look or simply just lounge around for comfortable and warm wear.
- Stand Collar Long Sleeve Blouse – Eternally chic, you can balance this top with many of the above options we mentioned earlier for a refined edge.
- Hobo Shoulder Bag – The slouch bag that represents the complacency of the fall season; laid back, relaxed but still look so darn good.
- Over the knee Boots – These boots are here to stay. (They ain’t goin’ nowhere). They are perfect for the chilly or cold season all year around. Pair these bad girls for an edgy look.
- Sleeveless Trench Coat – Fall in line with this layered separate over a sculptural knit or a tonal blazer.
- Statement Necklace – The finishing touch! Like icing on top, complete your look with an accessory that will accent your outfit with a romantic edge or a subtle shine.