Hey fashion lovies! Hope you are enjoying the great weather, if you are living in New York and for those of you who don’t, I hope you are still enjoying your weather as well. For this week, I wanted to curate some “Get the Look” posts for this week. I selected this outfit because of colors and tones really compliment each another. Using a solid palette leaves room to play around with any prints or patterns to create a statement look. The only thing I would change are the slippers. I would opt out for a pair of pumps or some block heeled booties. The slippers take it a little off course for me and dresses down the look. Not all of us have the budget to take on a hefty price tag, but you can always look for more affordable brands to achieve the same look. But if you can, go for it!
Model wearing Vitorino Campos, walking in the Sao Paolo Spring 2017 runway show sporting a mustard yellow turtleneck paired with a knee-length black skirt and layered with a brown printed hounds-tooth jacket along with black minimalist slippers. Completing the look with a ribbon belt, sleek shades and a patent handbag.
- Twin-set Simona Barbieri Coat $150 YOOX.COM
- Jil Sander Crew Neck Jumper $1,520 MODALIST.COM
- River Island Black asymmetric seam ponte pencil skirt $24 RIVERISLAND.COM
- Ray-Ban Clubmaster RX 5154 2012 Dark Havana Plastic Eyeglasses $175 GAFFOS.COM
- Yoins Black Leather Look Simple Style Flat Sole T-bar Strap Sl $31 YOINS.COM
- Lulu Guinness Shoulder Bag – Lips Envelope Mini Lizzy Black $205 FASHIONETTE.CO.UK
- Velvet Ribbon Belt | Moda Operandi $96 MODAOPERANDI.COM
Thanks for reading, Happy styling!!